نركز في C2 Ubec على أن تكون مرافق المعهد في متناول الطلاب مع المحافظة على مبادىء السلامة والالتزام بالنظام العام .
وبامكانك عزيزي الطالب الاطلاع على القوانين من خلال الصور التالية :
Swimming Pool Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations have been established for the benefit of all users of C2 English Academy swimming facilities to assure the safe operation of the pool and to provide enjoyable recreational opportunities for all. Students are requested to cooperate in observing these rules and to obey the instructions of our Aquatics staff. Students violating swimming rules are subject to the revocation of their swimming privileges.
POOL HOURS :
Monday to Friday 5:00 P.M to 9 P.M
Weekend and Holiday 8:00 A.M to 9 P.M
- No one will be allowed in the swimming area unless the pool is officially open. Entering the pool area when it is not open for use is prohibited and may be considered a trespass.
- All persons entering the pool area must only be students of C2 English Academy. (Staff, teachers and outsider is strictly prohibited.)
- All must shower before using pool
- Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the pool area
- Please wear proper bathing attire. ( refer photo)
- Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease or who is wearing any kind of bandage or Band-Aid to cover an open (unhealed) wound will not be permitted in the pool.
- Students with high blood pressure, illness or allergy are not allowed to use the pool.
- Always bring a friend or companion when swimming.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult supervisor (age 18+)
- No food or beverages in pool or on pool wet deck
- No hairpins, barrettes, jewelry or glasses
- Running, diving and throwing of students is strictly prohibited; always remember that the pool floor is shallow at 4 feet.
- Throwing of pets or any other kind of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Shouting and Repeated screaming is not allowed, not only is it an annoyance to others, it endangers all guest, as those in the vicinity may become distracted and fail to respond to genuine cries for help.
- The pool may be closed and cleared periodically for a safety check or to apply chemicals. This is a good time to head to the restrooms while our staff check and adjust chemicals to ensure proper sanitation of swimming pool water.
- DO NOT GET INSIDE DORMITORY WHILE WET / DRIPPING. (please dry yourself well.)
8 فبراير 2017 - 11:06 ص